Microsoft Outlook is a boon for all the self-employed persons. We cannot call this application a perfect mailing partner, but as for its quick access. It is one of the most used applications by self-employed persons. Why not perfect? It is because of the errors that users face. The error like [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426].
To be an instance, It is irritating to receive such errors. Moreover, if you come across this article then you must be looking for the solution of this outlook error. The good news is we have the solution. We have added some appropriate solutions in this article and also about this error that what does it mean? Let’s have a look at the article.
What is [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error?
The error code [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] occurs due to the incomplete installation process or due to the interference of other attached email accounts. This error is also the indication that the version of Microsoft Outlook application you are using is outdated and they want you to update it.
There is no particular reason why this error showed up. However, we do have the solutions though. Let’s have a look at the solutions to fix this error.
How to fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error?
There can be two ways. Either, you can work on the simple and direct solution that might last for some time or work on the alternative and detailed solution that will last for a long time after hits and trials. Let’s have a look at the direct solution first.
- Using multiple email accounts on the pc can cause this error. To be precise, you can try logging out from all the mail accounts and try logging in with the main account. See if it works.
- You can try the web-based outlook version for a quick solution.
- You can try updating the outlook version. This error can even persist if the outlook version is outdated.
What are the detailed methods?
- Auto Repair Tool.
- You can use the auto repair tool of outlook to fix this error.
- First, open the control panel and then programs and attributes from the list.
- Find out the outlook application from the listing.
- Select the edit function and then click on the Repair button.
- Wait until the application gets repaired and you will get the success message on your screen, once it would get done.
- Now restart the computer to apply the changes.
- Now, open the outlook application and check if the error gets fixed.
- Clear cookies and cache.
- You need to clear all the cache and cookies including the junk files that might harm the performance of some applications.
- You can clear the cookies from the temp folder and the caches from prefetch by performing the Windows+R button.
- Once cleared. You can now open the Microsoft Outlook application and check if the error persists.
Here we come at the end. As we had already mentioned the reason for getting [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] outlook error. To be an instance, we even have added the appropriate solutions in this article. You can check it out and if there is any problem persist then feel free to ask us in the comments section below.