Most of the people still want to use Microsoft Outlook as their primary mailing application. To be an instance, it is one of the best mailing software whichever is quick and easy to use. However, some errors are specified with this software during mailing, and one of the common errors is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].
It could be due to some technical fault but still, some people look out for the solution over the internet. If you come across this article looking for the solution of Microsoft Outlook error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] then you are at the right place. In this article, we will discuss the solutions and what does this error do. Let’s have a look.
What does this error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] means?
This Microsoft Outlook error arrives due to the issue in SMTP. This server is attached to the Outlook application and also connected with mailing. Therefore, if the error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] arrives then it means there must be an issue in the SMTP protocol.
This could be due to the issue in username, password, incorrect authentication. To be an instance, this error will not allow you to send any further emails. However, you are open to receive emails in your Outlook mailing address.
How to solve [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error?
There is nothing much we have to do for solving this error. There are multiple solutions and sometimes, it does get solved within a minute. To be an instance, I request you to take the backup of your email data and then proceed with the solutions. Let’s have a look at the solutions now.
- Solve the error using auto repair tool (Windows)
There is a preinstalled application in Windows that helps in fixing the common Microsoft application errors. You can use this tool if any error persists. Let me guide using the steps.
- First, you need to open the control panel of your PC.
- Second, go through all programs and attributes section.
- Find the Outlook listing.
- Select all the alternatives and pick out the error that persists and solve using the auto repair tool.
- Within a few seconds, the error will get resolved automatically.
Once, the error gets fixed. We prefer restarting the computer to apply the changes.
- Cross-check the server requirement.
There must be an issue in the server requirement of Microsoft Outlook. Therefore, crosschecking and fixing it would be a perfect solution. Let me guide using the steps.
- First, you need to open the Microsoft Outlook application on your PC.
- Second, you need to click on the tools and go through the outlook accounts section.
- Check out the account that persisting the error and click on the properties.
- Set the identification code according to the mail server.
- After that, go through the advanced settings to cross-check whether the changes you made are working or not.
- After that, cross-check the SMTP code is matching with your server.
- Then, save the settings and check if the error persists.
This is a common issue of Microsoft Outlook. However, there is nothing much to get worried about the error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. To be an instance, we have added appropriate solutions in this article. You can let us know in the comments section if there is anything that is not understandable.