When it comes to playing YouTube videos repeatedly or in a loop in your tablet or any other Android device, there is no built-in or native option available to get the task done. But still, by using some alternate methods it becomes easier to loop the YouTube videos on the android or tablets. So if you are having a question like how to loop a Youtube video on android? check out the details given below.
How to Loop a Video on Android?
If you want to play the YouTube videos in a loop on your desktop or laptop then the process may become simpler. In order to get the task done, all you need to do is to right-click on the video and select the loop option.
But, when it comes to you having a loop in YouTube videos on Android phones or tablets then you do not have any access to the right-click menu. But now by adapting some alternate methods, the looping task can be done easily. Yes, there are three alternative methods that you can consider. If you are looking forward to know how to loop a Youtube video on android, then follow below.
- Looping the YouTube videos on Android devices with the help of chrome browser
- Looping videos on Android devices by creating a playlist
- Using the listen on repeat application
Loop YouTube Videos Using Browser
- First of all, you need to visit the chrome browser on your Android phone
- Go to youtube.com and start playing the YouTube videos
- Once the video starts, hit on the 3 dot menu given in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose request desktop site option given and then the page will get reloaded in the desktop mode
- Start playing the video
- To launch the video options menu read too long press on the video
- Select the loop option
How to Loop Youtube Videos by Creating a Playlist?
- First of all, you need to open the YouTube application on your Android device and then start playing your video
- Select the three-dot icon given on the same page and then choose to add to playlist option
- After saving your playlist, go back to the home screen of the YouTube app and then hit on the library icon.
- An extra screen you need to hit on the playlist which is created before and then hit on the down arrow
- Select the loop button again
Hence, these are the three best methods that you can consider to play videos especially the YouTube videos in the loop now you must be thinking “how to loop videos on YouTube app iPhone?” Well, you will be glad to know that the same procedure can be adapted to loop the videos on iOS devices as well. Feel free to comment and let us know if you know any other methods.