Today, movies and TV shows are the prime source of entertainment. Most of the media service providers like Netflix or Amazon Prime require subscriptions which might come off as pricey. This is where the OneBox HD app slides in smooth.
What is OneBox HD?
OneBox HD is an app designed for Android devices to watch movies and TV shows for free. The app offers a vast collection of titles to choose from. It hosts movies of all genres and languages. You can now stream top notch quality videos with low internet speed. Furthermore, the app also provides you with a default video player to watch your favourite titles.
Features of OneBox HD
- Comes for free. Does not include any in-app or hidden purchases.
- You will find movies categorized under genres and languages for user-convenience.
- Save movies and TV shows to watch later or watch offline.
- New shows are added regularly.
- No registration or sign up required.
- OneBox HD is 100% ad-free.
- Devices that support OneBox HD include Ruko, Android Smartphones, Android TV BOX, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV BOX, Fire Cube, Android Smartwatch, KODI Android BOX, Firestick and Fire TV.
- The app is light sized and does not take up much space.
How to download and install OneBox HD?
Unfortunately, OneBox HD app is not available on Google store or in any official app store for that matter. To download it, you have to visit the official OneBox HD site and download the link provided.
Download the very latest APK version of OneBox HD (V1.0.1) on your Android device.
- Prior to the installation process begins; ensure that you have enabled the “Unknown sources” option on your device. (Settings→ Security→ Unknown sources)
- Next, tap on the OneBox HD app folder.
- To kick off the installation process, tap “INSTALL”.
Once you are through these steps, you can launch the app to experience high-quality shows for free. OneBox HD cannot operate on Mac and Windows products. Hence, the only way you could load this app on your computer is by using Android emulators like Nox app player. This player will help you install OneBox HD on your PCs.
Adding Subtitles on OneBox HD app:
As mentioned before, the OneBox HD app has movies from a multitude of regions with a variety of languages. You can watch these shows by adding subtitles. Follow the steps given below to fetch the subtitles on OneBox HD APK:
- Play any content on the app.
- Tap on the movie or episode to display a pop up with different options- Play, Custom option, Download and available qualities.
- You will find an option that says, Play with Pro Player. Pro Player is the video player that OneBox HD offers by default.
- Check the Play with Pro Player box and click Play.
- Install the Pro Player app if you have not already.
- As you play the movie or episode with Pro Player, you will find the subtitles option there.
- You can also search online for the subtitles and add them manually.
You will never have a boring time with the OneBox HD app. Instead; you perhaps will not even have the time to finish all that it has to offer!