Spotify is one of the music streaming applications that has been around for the longest time. It is one of the greatest music streaming services in the world. The best thing about Spotify is that you can listen to any track you want. You do not have to limit yourself to listening to a radio station made from your preferences. You can look up for any artist or band that you want to listen. The content you get at the application is vast. There are over twenty-four million tracks on the app. You are sure to find the song, band, or artist that you are looking for.
Spotify is an online music streaming application, and it avails to the user a vast array of features and facilities while listening to the music. They have an extensive music library, and people can find music from almost all genres and artists over this platform. There is a trial and an unpaid version of Spotify as well, and there are many drawbacks to this version. The paid version has many different benefits that you can avail. From the removal of the pop-up advertisements to the availability of an even wider domain of music library, there are various advantageous aspects that you can avail from the paid version of Spotify.
How to Use Spotify Web Player?
Using the Spotify web player is a little tricky. However, there are a lot of benefits that you will have from this application. You can download the app from the app stores, and then you login the app. You will have to make a playlist for yourself. This will help the app to suggest similar songs from other artists or other songs from the same artists. You will be sure to like the recommendations as they are done after proper research. You can get high-quality audio files as well. These will help you to have an experience that you will not want to leave and move away. You can also download high-quality audio files into your offline library. This is a great app, and using it becomes easy after a couple of times itself.
Things to Know About the Latest Free Features at Spotify:
Much to the delight of the listeners, Spotify has recently increased its free options. But before you go ahead and start availing the free options, here are the five things you need to know.
Look beyond shuffling: You could only listen to playlists, albums, or artists in the shuffle mode before the new update. You now have on-demand access to fifteen of the most popular playlists at Spotify. Many of these playlists are tailor-made according to your preferences. You can now hop around the playlists and listen to the songs that you want.
The free playlists: Spotify is yet to reveal the playlists that are part of its free tier. It is reported that those fifteen free playlists will include Today’s Top Hits, Release Radar,Discover Weekly, Daily Mix, and Rap Caviar. Some of these lists will have customized choices according to your musical preferences. Seven hundred fifty total tracks will be there on-demand. When you go beyond the free fifteen playlists, you will have to shuffle as usual.
The presence of ads: The free playlists are not free from ads. The same model of Spotify freebies applies here as well, and the ads will pop-up as they usually do. You will have to get a Spotify subscription if you want an ad-free experience.
The hardware options: Some of the users were hoping that Spotify will announce a mobile player option. But until today, there has been no such announcement.
Listening on tablets- Listening to Spotify on a tablet is much better than doing it on your phone. You can get any song that you want on demand. The ads will still be there, but at least there is no shuffle mode.
The popularity of Spotify is already quite high. All these free features are going to make it even more popular than ever. If you have still not downloaded the application, then now is the time for it. You can happily enjoy the free features of the application.
Read – Learn How to Download iflix Apk for Android.
Benefits in Paying for Spotify:
- Removal of Advertisements – You will not have to deal with the pestering advertisements that pop-up while you are using the free version of Spotify. After you have paid and subscribed to the premium version of the Spotify app, the ads will be removed, and you can enjoy the services as it is.
- Unlimited Skips – In the free version of Spotify, there are a certain number of skips that you were allowed to do. However, there are no limitations as such when you have the paid version of the app. This helps you to be free of the chains of the skip while listening to music. You can also skip as many time as you deem fit.
- Better Quality Music Streaming – The music streaming quality of the premium version of Spotify is way better. You can even enjoy that much more when you are using good quality earphones or headphones. The bit rate of the music can also be increased. You can even double the bit rate of the music that you are listening to.
- Listen Offline – You can also listen to the songs offline after downloading them into your Spotify playlist. The offline playlist is pretty amazing, and this has a vast array of beneficial aspects like you won’t need any data service for listening to the saved songs.
- Less Wait for Album Releases – With the paid version of Spotify, you will not have to wait for a long time in availing a newly released album. The singles are availed in the free version as well, but in the free version, you will not be able to listen to a new album in its entirety immediately.
These are the various reasons as to why you should have a paid version of the Spotify. The Spotify Premium will avail to you great benefits like the offline listening mode, the unlimited skip feature as well as the ultimate advantage of not having to deal with the shuffle-only mode.