Suppose you want to create a school calendar, or a monthly event calendar. What do you do? Do you sit down with paper, rulers and pencils to draw out a calendar? What happens when you need to make multiple copies, or edit information? It’s best in such cases to download a blank calendar template and modify its contents to suit your purposes.
Why Blank Calendar Templates Work Best
When you download a blank calendar template, you’ll get a very professional-looking one that’s printable and sharable. What’s more, it’ll be perfectly formatted, so you don’t have to worry about moving fields or setting font sizes. All you’ll need to do is fill in the dates, print your calendar and go! You’ll be able to resize your calendar as well, just in case you want to print a small calendar book that you can carry around. You can download calendar templates done in MS Word, which is a software that many people have. That makes it easy to share the calendar.
The Things You Can Do
You can download a weekly calendar or a monthly calendar. Either one will have individual fields, representing a day or a week, as the case may be. If you want fields that are marked with major holidays, you can find a suitable template and download it. For the most part, a blank one works best.
- With a blank calendar template, you can do a lot of stuff, such as:
- Edit date fields with your planned monthly events
- Include graphics within date fields to go with event description
- Include a logo that represents your school or society at the top of the calendar
- Modify fonts, colors and borders to make the template your own
- Create individual calendars for different months
- Email them to people who need them for reference.
Print the calendars in large or small sizes